September 7, 2012

Random Post: Night of the Phantom of the Opera at CCP

Hello ladies! What's up? I know I've been gone for like a day or two, but that's because I've been working on a number of things lately. Projects, papers, and other things student related that kept me from blogging. But  last night, I was able to take a break from all of that. WHOO! My family and I went to CCP to watch the Phantom of the Opera and it was my first time seeing it onstage. I don't need to tell you this but even if you know how the story goes, or even know how the song goes, its all different seeing and hearing it live. I wasn't expecting to cry but I did! The last part left me quite the emotional person, even my dad felt the same thing. BTW,  that's my brother and mom right there. My dad wasn't there because he was the one who took the picture. :)




And this is how the stage looked like while we were waiting for Act 2. 



And here's a picture after the show. 

I'd love to see the Phantom of The Opera again. I don't know when, but if they do come back a few years from now, I just might! 

Talk to you soon! 
JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment