September 16, 2012

Quick Swatch: ELF Lipstick in Flirtatious

Hello! Good morning dear followers! Today's just a quick swatch from this lippie I'm currently using. Remember when I reviewed ELF's Gypsy and said I can't wait to try out their other shades? Well, I just bought another one and that's what I'll be showing you today! :) 




Le bare lips:


TA-DAA! 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to fill it properly... I was having a "bad lips day" myself and apparently it showed on ze pictures. 

And another one! :)



Here's how it looks like with flash.



Overall, I love this lippie. I love what it does to my face! I look more brightened up, more awakened every time I wear this, even my mom was intrigued and asked me what lipstick I was wearing! I was about to buy a shade similar to this from Etude House, the price was around 428php if I'm not mistaken, so imagine my happiness when I found this one instead! This one goes straight to my make up must-haves! :) 

That's it for today's blog. See you on the next one! 

As always...
JEM











2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely color indeed. In fact it's something that I would want to buy myself. Does it stay long and how much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! Staying power is good too, provided that you don't eat or drink. Already a steal for 129php! :)

    ReplyDelete