November 17, 2012

HAUL POST: Snoe Beauty, Zen Zest and Drugstore Make-up

Hello lovely readers! I'm back with a haul post, one that I haven't done in a loooong while. So yesterday, my best friend and I went to Trinoma to grab some coffee after school and just make "chika" because we realized its been so long since we had a heart to heart talk, especially now that she's in a "serious" relationship (her words, not mine).. But hey, I'm pretty sure we all have that one friend! Haha! We were supposed to see Breaking Dawn since my friends have been raving about it, but decided to just have coffee because...I don't know.. I guess talking about someone else's life and ours, is much more  fun! So check out my haul!

Some of the stuff I got was from Landmark, and the other ones are from Watson's (SM North). When I found out that Watson's was having a 10-20% off on all items (which ends today I think) I immediately grabbed my friend after our coffee date!




SNOE BEAUTY: 

This is pretty much the reason why I agreed to go to Trinoma with my buddy. MEAN! Haha! But seriously, I've been wanting to try out their products ever since they hit shelves because they always get positive feed backs from beauty bloggers. And I just realized that the year is about to end and I haven't tried a single Snoe product yet, I mean, how unfair is that? :))

Watch out for my individual reviews on these babies!

Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturizing Polish (399php)

                                     S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream SPF 30 (169php)

Hair Heroes Intense Argain Oil (499php)

                    This came free with the Stem Cell but buying it separately should be 139php

ZEN ZEST 

So I was supposed to get the Tea Tree oil and just the TTO, obviously I ended up buying more than that. But  I realized, I needed a treatment because my hair isn't exactly its prime right now. I've been putting it into a bun/ponytail lately because of the extremely hot weather here in Manila, and trust me, unless its super duper hot, I wouldn't tie my hair up because I've always preferred it down. Still road testing these two so watch out for my reviews! :))



Tea Tree Oil (150php)

Zen Zest Coconut Hair & Body Oil (220php)


DRUGSTORE MAKE UP: 

These are the stuff I got from Watson's.. Oh the things you end up buying just because of SALE! Crazy, I tell ya!

So among these three, which would you want me to review first? 

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation in B02 (399php)

Revlon Matte Super Lustrous in Pink Pout (350php)

L.A. Girls Pro conceal in Beige (around 230php)


So what do you think of this haul post? Your thoughts are mooooore than welcome! 

See you on my next blog!

As always...
JEM










8 comments:

  1. I actually want to try the awesome poresome too. Can't wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gellie! I only got to try the Awesome Poresome the other day and I must say, it was love at first wash! I don't think its practical to give my two cents this soon though, but I promise to come up with a review after a month so stay tuned for that! :D

      Delete
  2. I love Snoe products too! Let me know how's your awesome poresome. I've been thinking to get that too.


    PS. Thanks for liking my blog. Yours is nice too! :) Followed you sweetie. :)


    ~gen
    www.genzelkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gen! First of all, thank you for following me back, it really means a lot! Yes, I'm starting to love Snoe products too! I will definitely let you know what I think about the Awesome Poresome so stay tuned for that! :D

      Delete
  3. lovely hauls!! the poresome looks pretty nice!! will wait for your reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! I promise to keep you posted! :)

      Delete
  4. I shall wait for your review for EACH of the snoe products! heeheehee Anyway, nice blog you have here :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete