February 13, 2014

My Thoughts: Nature Republic By Flower Autobrow

Good skin days or bad skin days, there's one make up product I refuse to leave the house with.

A brow liner.

Yup, you read that right! Admittedly, I too am surprised because I have professed my love for lipsticks but never with anything that fixes the brows. Sure I don't hoard on them, but when the time comes that I hit pan with it, I run to the mall like a mad brow person!

I mean aren't you amazed at how much they do for the face? People hardly notice it but I do, and I know I really look different without it on. They really frame my face, making it look more polished and in place which is why when I have to choose 3 make up products to wear on a school day, my top picks would have to be, a brow liner, concealer, and some lipstick.

But before we get ahead of the topic, today I want to share to you an auto brow liner that I'm currently using from Nature Republic.







My Thoughts: 

I wouldn't go into details with this product anymore, I know you can already imagine how a retractable brow liner looks like. It's not a pencil which you sharpen but instead a brow liner which you twist to let the product out. It comes with a spoolie already so there's no need to bring a separate one. Very travel friendly indeed! 

First of all, the product itself is a bit hard to work with because the consistency is quite dry so whenever I use this, I end up tugging on my brows sometimes. I would have preferred even the slightest bit of cream in it but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. I should also mention that you have to work with a very light hand otherwise it's going to break like what happened to mine. Yup, 5 days after it just decided to die on me. Well, I can still use it but with an ever so light hand. 

Despite the cons, this thing has a few winning points too. First of all, it's perfect for precise application, pretty much like a pencil though so if you're tired of using pencils, this is a good choice. The color is also very pretty too - dark brown with a touch of red in it. 

The wear time is pretty decent. It stays put for the whole time that I have to be out, which is normally 10 am to 5 pm. Not bad honestly but my HG brow kit remains to be ELF and while this comes close, I'd still choose the former in a heart beat. xx 


LOVE
  • Affordable 
  • Travel-friendly 
  • Light-weight 
  • Easily available 
  • Comes with a spoolie
  • Decent color pay-off
  • Decent wear time 
HATE
  • I don't think it's water resistant 
  • Breaks easily (brow product itself) 
Overall Rating: 3/5 
Available where: Megamall, Landmark Trinoma, SM North the Block, eBay, Lazada
Price: 155php ($3.46) 

And in action! xx 






SORRY FOR THE MESSY HAIR YOU GUISEEE!!! :))


-So what do ya think of this product? Love it, hate it, or leave it? Tell me on the box below! xx

JEM






No comments:

Post a Comment