November 14, 2013

Review: G-lish Cheek & Liptint in Berry Blush

My first ever product from G-lish was a cooling face mist and a pink lip gloss which I bought in their kiosk in Megamall some three years ago. I'm not even sure if the lip gloss is still out there, perhaps they already phased it out but I sure would love to get me another one if it still is! But I loved the face mist more, which I used up in three months since it came in really handy, because you may or may not know it but summer in the Philippines is quite something. Anything that helps with the sometimes unbearable heat of the summer is automatically my best friend! Which reminds me, I have to get my hands on one really soon! Haha! :)

But anyway, today's feature is their Lip & Cheek Tint in Berry Blush. I am forever obsessed with lip tints so this purchase is not much of a surprise for me. Haha! Anyway, I initially wanted the one that came in with a pump but it was out of stock at the time so I opted for this one instead. Did I love it? Read on to find out!



First, let's get into the details of this product! 

Packaging: 

I love that it's in pink! Like it belongs in every girl's make up kit, no? It comes in a travel friendly pot, really small and easy to tote along at 10 grams. But with all honesty, I'm not so much fond of the pot because aside from hygienic reasons, I also find it inconvenient to use. Imagine if you have to reapply this and you're already running late for school/office or wherever else, and you still have to open the pot and dip your fingers and well, such annoyance, don't you agree?  

Shade: 

They have three shades to choose from and I chose the most vibrant color, Berry Blush. The color I would describe as a warm fuchsia pink, which I imagine would look flattering on most skin tones. The color is really nice when swiped on the hand, but when applied on the lips, (my lips anyway), it looks really natural, sort of like "my lips but better shade."


Longevity: 

This product is for me, a cross between a lip balm and a liptint. It's great that it's not at all drying like most korean lip tints are, however, it doesn't stay as long. I'm pretty neutral about this part because I touch up a lot anyway, and besides, I'm happy with how the color turned out for me so not much complaint there.





Smell:

Whenever I get a whiff of it straight from the pot, it reminds me of a car freshener that is strong enough to make anyone nauseous. But then again, it's a lip tint. As soon as you apply it on your lips, the smell hangs around for a second or two, and then goes away. So unless you are super duper mega ultra sensitive to smell, then you should be okay.

Price: 

Two thumbs up for me!  It has so much product in it and yet is so budget friendly. The price is such a winner at 100php ($2.29)! 

Availability: 

It's such a downer that they only have three kiosks as of the moment. I hope they come up with more in the future because they have really awesome stuff to offer! Currently, they're only available at SM Pampanga, Sta Lucia in Cainta Rizal, and in Trinoma. 

Jem says: 

I love this product! The pros still outweighs the cons so in the end, it still is a winner. If you're in the lookout for a long lasting lip tint, I'm sad to report that this is not the one for you.  However, if you're looking for one that you can comfortably wear on a daily basis and has a natural effect on the lips, then definitely pick this one up soon! If you're not near any of their kiosk, then fortunately for you they ship nationwide. Overall, I would recommend! 

For more information on G-lis h products, click here

Jem's rating: 4.5/5

And of course I won't leave you guys without pictures! Here's an unfiltered selfie of me wearing this tint. Oh and don't you just looove how natural it looks? I know I do! Haha! :)


 
And a closer shot of my lips. You can get it to show up like this if you apply it heavily. :) 


So what do you guys think? Love it? Hate it? Would you get yourself one or do you already have one of these in your make up kit? Let me know on the box below! xx 

-JEM-






















No comments:

Post a Comment